- Become familiar with the possibilities afforded by the Domain of One’s Own initiative
- Develop a conceptual understanding of how the Web works
- Begin to develop a working knowledge of how to build a site that represents you as a teacher and scholar
- Explore the implications of digital scholarship and networks on your own teaching and disciplinary interests
- Discover and reach out to your own online scholarly network
- Create a “product” (your site/blog) that is a representation of your thinking through this process
- Faculty (and eventually student) ownership of their scholarship.
- UNF becoming part of a nationwide research project in the use of open-source tools.
Martha Burtis –